Pages






"For the sound of a broken heart,
Crack a joke."

-A.E. Stallings




Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Drive by update....



I know that I've been neglecting this blog, but it's hard to find the words. Me speak English, but sometimes English doesn't speak to me. There are more often outbursts of incoherency best represented her as jhg#%sfuda, or some such nonsense. I don't know how else to describe it other than it leaves my roommate with bulging eyes and a flight or fight response.

But I digress. I'm talking writer's block, but it's not the kind where I have nothing to say, it's more along the lines of not knowing how to say it. I'm the queen of one-liners, and witticisms that come with a M-rating... but the finished product? It's my very own white whale.

So, the frog and I have another date tonight. Here's to hoping that he proves to be a witty conversationalist.

No comments:

Post a Comment